Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Peer Reviews

For my final blog post, I thought it would be interesting to return to the two blogs I reviewed for my first peer reviews post and see how Sacha and Paige's blogs have come along since I first looked at them in the beginning of the semester.

I enjoyed going over Sacha's blog again.  She always provides links to articles and explains them thoroughly in her posts.  Her posts are consistently interesting as well.  I especially liked her last blog on experimental research that evaluated a popular fast food restaurant and human behavior.  She integrates information from the textbook and class lessons into the blogs and presents them in an entertaining manner.  She also discusses several different aspects of non-profit public relations.  By reading her blog, I learned that the field is more expansive than I thought it to be.  Sacha provided valuable insight to non-profit public relations with her analysis and I think she should keep blogging on this field.  Obviously it is one she is interested and knowledgeable in.      

It looks as if Paige has remained consistent in providing her readers with entertaining and informative posts.  Her blogs have a pattern.  First she describes the topic of the blog, then she describes how it relates to Fashion PR.  Always, she finds great examples to show how the research methods we have been studying are useful in fashion.  What I like about her blog particularly is sometimes she does not include already existing examples of how the method is used in the field, so instead she explains an example of how she thinks the method can be used.  These, such as in her survey post on jeans, I believe are really helpful to her readers and shows her already thinking in the public relations professional mindset.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment